The 3-step system I used to make 7-figures of Affiliate Commissions in my first 3 years as an affiliate marketer.
Clickbank is great when you are just getting started. But to take your affiliate business to the next level, you will definitely want to look for some Clickbank alternatives.
Clickbank offers tend to burn out your audience pretty quickly.
We’ve done the research for you and chosen the best Clickbank alternatives. These will not only make you money, but will make your audience adore you for introducing them to the product.
Pros & Cons of Clickbank & Some Not So Great Clickbank Alternatives
Clickbank, JVzoo, and Warrior Plus allow anyone to promote products on their platforms; therefore, there tends to be spammier products offered.
The Clickbank alternatives that we are going to outline in this article offer higher quality products because they have a more stringent approval process and often require an established audience.
First I want to look at what I call “the big 3”.
These are three sites (Clickbank included) that are basically all the same. They are Clickbank, JvZoo, and Warrior+.
If you just need an alternative to Clickbank because you live in one of their banned countries, either one of these alternatives would be perfect.
If you are looking for BETTER OFFERS, jumping below to the 17 BEST alternatives.
Clickbank is one of the world’s largest affiliate networks, and it tends to be where people start when they are new to affiliate marketing because of the reasons we have listed in the Pros section below.
I actually like Clickbank because as long as you properly vet the offers, you can make some great money.
However, there are some definite Cons when it comes to Clickbank and that’s obviously why I’m writing this article.
- There are a lot of digital products with high commissions (50%-90%) on Clickbank.
- It covers a wide range of niches.
- There are plenty of products to promote (4000+).
- They don’t require an application process, making it great for beginners.
- They always pay on time (they claim to have never missed a payment in 20 years).
- Some products offer recurring commissions.
- Many offers have proven conversions and opportunities to earn additional commissions through upsells and downsells.
- You’ll need to vet products carefully on Clickbank because there is plenty of junk on this platform. Always purchase the product first or ask for a review product so that you can determine the quality. Remember, your reputation for promoting it is on the line!
- The better products have a lot of competition; therefore many beginners won’t be able to compete in the search engines with those products.
- Arts & Entertainment
- As Seen on TV
- Home & Garden
- E-Business & E-Marketing
- Parenting & Families
- Health & Fitness
- Spirituality, New Age & Alternative Beliefs
JVzoo is an affiliate network for digital products. They have been in business for almost a decade and take great pride in providing a great experience for their customers and employees alike.
When we look at Clickbank vs JVzoo, there aren’t too many differences since there are a lot of spammy products on both. That’s why it’s not one of the best Clickbank alternatives in my eyes.
- You’ll receive instant commissions via PayPal (although new members need to wait for the refund period to be over before getting paid).
- Since the products are digital, they offer high commissions (up to 50%).
- They offer a really nice tracking feature so that you can optimize your marketing efforts.
- There are many different niches to choose from.
- You’ll be able to speak to a real human 24/7.
- Many of the products are low quality, so you’ll need to make sure you vet the products properly before promoting them.
- You’ll need to be approved for each product you want to promote on JVzoo from each seller.
- New affiliates don’t get paid until the refund period is over.
- Gambling Systems
- Internet Marketing/E-Commerce
- Mobile/Smart Phones
- Self Improvement
Warrior Plus is an affiliate network specifically for internet marketers. They have been around since 2006, and marketers tend to either love them or hate them.
- It is very easy to get started with Warrior Plus because they have hardly any quality control to get through.
- They offer instant commissions.
- There are thousands of products to promote.
- You can create one account that will allow you to be both an affiliate and an advertiser.
- You can search for products based on the refund rate, conversion rate, commission, launch date, sales, visitor value, and average sale.
- They have a really great tracking and reporting system.
- They have a responsive technical support team and an engaged community for additional support.
- They only sell digital products for the internet marketing niche.
- The products can be spammy because there is hardly any quality control.
- There aren’t many well-known names to promote through Warrior Plus.
- There isn’t much data offered about the companies and the products.
- You can’t search by CPL and CPS.
- Many offers overpromise, which is what makes them spammy.
- They offer mostly cheap, one-time purchases (no opportunities for high-ticket commissions or recurring commissions).
- There isn’t any affiliate support.
- Make Money Online
- Work From Home
- Internet Marketing
Here Are the 17 Best Clickbank Alternatives
Now, let’s look at the best Clickbank alternatives.
These online marketplaces provide affiliate marketing opportunities that are usually of a higher caliper, but they can sometimes be more difficult to get accepted into.
Udemy is certainly one of the best online learning platforms. They offer over 150,000 online courses. Rakuten manages their affiliate program.
- They have a large variety of topics and niches.
- They provide some really nice banners.
- They allow deep linking (text links for specific courses) or you can link to Udemy in general.
- You’ll be able to earn 20% commission, which is higher than most other course platforms.
- You’ll earn that commission no matter what they purchase from Udemy (not just on the course you promoted).
- Their cookie is only 7 days.
- Most of their products are low-priced or are often on steep sales.
- IT & Software
- Personal Development
Mindvalley provides highly professional and high quality online personal development courses, programs, services, and software. Their mission is to improve lives by changing people’s mindsets.
This is one of the best Clickbank alternatives, but you’ll need to be well-established to be able to get approved.
- Their commission is 30%, and many courses can be quite expensive.
- The average order is $300, which would earn you $90.
- They have a 30 day cookie.
- They have some great retargeting campaigns, inbound marketing strategies, and funnels that are built to help you improve your conversions.
- You’ll receive a dedicated Tribe Success Manager.
- Their courses are super high quality. They are all filmed in a studio and far exceed what you would find on Udemy or other online courses.
- They offer a wide range of courses, although they all fall in the personal development category.
- They drop any course that scores less than 8 when asked “on a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to recommend this product to your family, friends and neighbors?”
- Each customer service rep has taken the Mindvalley Oath of Awesomeness to turn customers into raving fans.
- They offer high quality creatives, email copy, social media copy, banners, and deep links.
- The big glaring issue with Mindvalley is that you must have a minimum list size of 200,000 fans/followers to be accepted into their program.
- On top of that, your audience must be a highly engaged audience.
- They keep tabs on your your current and historical traffic to make sure you reach their desired volumes.
- Paid advertising is not allowed.
- You will only receive commissions on the products you promote (if you’re going through Cake), but on Awin and Rakuten, you get 20% commissions no matter what is purchased.
- Personal Development
Peerfly specializes in CPA (cost per action) offers. These types of conversions are often easier because you just need to get your leads to take an action like filling out a form, opting into a newsletter, downloading an ebook, etc.
- They have the largest selection of high-paying offers (2000+).
- You’ll find a large variety of niches.
- They guarantee top payouts.
- They offer four different payment types (PayPal, Payoneer, Wire transfer, and Bitcoin).
- They guarantee that they pay more than any other CPA network and if you find one that pays more, they will match or pay more than them.
- They provide free training for new affiliates.
- They offer a reward program and contests.
- It can be difficult to get approved into their affiliate program.
- They have restrictions on certain types of traffic.
- Some of the better offers are only available if you are approved to promote that offer (which usually means you have to have a history of providing quality leads to offers).
CJ Affiliate is an affiliate marketing network with a large variety of offerings. They feature some of the most popular brands, such as GoPro, Barnes & Noble, Lowes, IHG, Overstock, Priceline, Office Depot, and J. Crew.
This one is definitely one of the best Clickbank alternatives.
- They offer cookieless, cross-device tracking, which ensures you’ll get credit for your referrals much more often.
- There are tons of offers, and many are widely recognized brands.
- They have in-depth and real-time tracking and reporting.
- They offer a deep link generator and widgets
- You’ll need to apply to each affiliate offer individually.
- They have some very established brands, which can make it harder to get approved for those programs.
- They suspend your account if you haven’t referred any sales within 180 days.
There are dozens of categories, some of which include:
- Computers & Electronics
- Financial Services
- Food & Drinks
- Games & Toys
- Gifts & Flowers
- Health & Wellness
- Home & Garden
- Recreation & Leisure
Market Health is an affiliate network that provides hundreds of health and beauty offers. They have been in business since 1998.
- They have almost 200 offers, which is a nice selection in this one niche.
- Commissions are a whopping 50%, which is super high in this niche. A CPA offer will often earn you $40-$45.
- If you refer more than 20 sales per day, you’ll receive a higher payout.
- You’ll also receive a 5% revenue share when you refer new affiliates to the network.
- You can either earn through CPS (cost per sale) or CPA (cost per action).
- You can link to a signup form (for CPA offers) or an online store (for CPS offers).
- They supply the banners and landing pages.
- You are allowed to market through search engines.
- You’ll receive immediate access to the network (Approval is not necessary).
- You can only get paid through check, which is super antiquated.
- Many of the landing pages they supply aren’t using SSL, which indicates that they haven’t been updated in a while.
- There are minimal reviews on the products.
- There isn’t much in the way of affiliate marketing help.
- Health & Beauty
ShareASale is one of the most popular affiliate networks and has been around for over 20 years. In 2017, they were acquired by Awin, but they still operate the two sites separately.
When we look at Clickbank vs ShareASale, the difference is huge. ShareASale is one of the best Clickbank alternatives because it isn’t too hard to get accepted and there are tons of quality products to promote.
- There is a vast selection of products to promote.
- It is easier to get accepted compared to other networks.
- All payouts are on time.
- Affiliate managers are readily available for support.
- You must get approved for each product that you want to promote.
- They use characters in their links that can lead to broken links in WordPress if you switch back and forth between the text and HTML versions.
They have dozens of categories, some of which include:
- Domain Names
- Online Dating
- Real Estate
Pepperjam is a privately-owned performance marketing network that has been in business for over 20 years.
- They have some pretty big brands, such as Shutterfly, Puma, Nordstrom, Lindt, and many smaller brands as well.
- They have a clean, easy-to-use interface.
- You’ll get access to banners, deep links, advanced links, coupons, and a link generator.
- They offer some decent support through phone, email, and their Knowledge Center.
- They offer both CPA and CPS.
- There are less than 1000 advertisers to choose from, which is less than many of the other affiliate networks.
- Their payments are supposed to be net 60 days, but it can sometimes take longer.
- They only offer PayPal for payouts (although you might be able to get approved for direct deposit or check if you email them).
Rakuten was formerly known as LinkShare and Ebates. This is a well-known company that many affiliates enjoy working with, so it’s one I highly suggest as a Clickbank alternative.
- You’ll get a dedicated manager to answer questions and help you improve your conversions, as well as video tutorials.
- They were voted the #1 affiliate network by mThink for many years in a row.
- They are a global company.
- You can keep your promotions simple and just place banners and ads on your site or you can get more extreme with tech-integrated ads. Either way, it is easy to do on Rakuten.
- You can use automatic rotating banners, deep linking, and data feeds.
- You can access quick or advanced customized reports.
- There are 1000+ merchants (many of which are household brands).
- They offer 25 different payout currencies.
- Payments are made through direct deposit or check.
- Payments are made only after Rakuten gets paid from their merchants, so the schedule is erratic.
- There isn’t an option for PayPal payments.
- You need to have a lot of quality traffic to become an affiliate.
FlexOffers is one of the biggest affiliate networks and is loved by many affiliate marketing professionals.
- They have 12,000+ merchants.
- You can access many of the top names like Reebok, AT&T, Nike, H&M, Gap, Macy’s, Lenovo, Holiday Inn, Allstate, Walgreens, and Kohl’s, etc.
- They offer CPA (cost per action), CPL (cost per lead), CPS (cost per sale), CPC (cost per click), and CPI (cost per install) programs, but the majority is CPS.
- Their reporting features are pretty nice.
- They provide affiliate managers.
- You can sign up sub-affiliates.
- It is easy to get approved as a new or small website.
- You can search by EPC (earnings per click), which a lot of affiliate networks don’t offer.
- You can use deep links, banners, and widgets (depending on the advertiser).
- Payments are made through bank transfer, wire transfer (for $1000 payouts), check, or PayPal.
- They use two-factor authentication for extra security.
- They don’t have the best affiliate dashboard.
- They pay net 60.
- Their customer service isn’t the best.
- When reading through their reviews, you’ll find a lot of complaints about not getting paid and accounts being closed and categorized as fraudulent.
Awin is a global affiliate network that was previously called Affiliate Window. When they merged with Zanox, they became Awin. They acquired ShareASale in 2017, but the two companies still run separately.
- They have 13,000+ merchants.
- They offer physical and digital products.
- You’ll find many big brands, including Etsy, AliExpress, HP, and Under Armour.
- They provide a WP plugin that imports products into your website.
- Their minimum payout is low (only $20).
- The site is easy to use.
- They have a convert-a-link plugin that comes in handy if you use WordPress.
- You can access CPS and CPA offers.
- Payouts are made twice a month.
- There is a $5 sign up fee that is refunded if approved. This is pretty much unheard of in the affiliate marketing world as it is usually free to sign up.
Global Wide Media
GlobalWide Media used to be called Neverblue. It is a CPA affiliate marketing network that has been around for over 10 years.
I haven’t personally used this network so I wouldn’t call it one of the best Clickbank alternatives, but it seems to be a good contender.
- Their payment frequency is weekly and bi-weekly.
- Payments are made through PayPal, check, ACH, and wire transfer.
- They provide account managers to help you optimize and get the best results.
- The minimum payout is pretty low at $25.
- You can earn an additional 5% referral bonus.
- They use cross-device matching.
- You’ll be given a dedicated account manager to maximize earnings.
- You can earn through CPA, CPL, CPC, CPI, and CPM.
- It is difficult to find many reviews about this company.
- Consumer Tech
Affiliate.com was previously known as CPAEmpire.com. It is a a CPA lead generation affiliate network.
- They provide CPA, CPL, and CPS offers.
- Payments are made through ACH (direct deposit), check, PayPal, and wire transfer.
- Payouts are made at net 20 (or weekly if you are a high seller).
- They offer campaigns in over 100 countries.
- They claim to have offers in more verticals than any other network.
- It is not newbie-friendly because there is a very strict approval process.
- They only have 100+ merchants.
eBay Partner Network
eBay Partner Network is one of the largest and respected marketplaces in the world. It makes a lot of sense to promote products on eBay as you’ll see by all of the pros listed below, making it one of the best Clickbank alternatives.
- You can access interactive ads, customizable banners, a link generator, an RSS feed generator, and API options.
- There are thousands of products to promote.
- Payments are processed consistently on the 22nd of each month.
- The minimum payout is $25.
- You can reach them by phone, live chat, email, and online form, and they have a help section, videos, and an online user manual.
- They have an extremely diverse marketplace, offering 1.4 billion listings.
- You can earn based on the traffic you get to an item as well as sales that are made
- 90% of items sold are “Buy it now” and you can also earn on auctions.
- You can promote through deep links as well as branded creatives and logos.
- You can promote special deals as well.
- It isn’t easy to get approved because you must have a lot of quality traffic.
- Commissions range depending on where you live and on how much and what kind of traffic you send their way.
- The cookie is only 24 hours.
- Collectibles & Art
- Home & Garden
- Sporting Goods
- Business & Industrial
Coursera offers professional-grade online courses through 190+ universities and organizations, such as Stanford, Yale, Duke, Penn, Intel, and Google. You can get completion certificates and degrees or you can take free courses. Their affiliate program is managed by Rakuten.
- Affiliates earn 20%-45% per sale.
- The cookie is 30 days.
- There are 4000+ courses to choose from in over 400 specializations.
- They have banners and deeps links for marketing use.
- Dedicated affiliate support team.
- Courses are offered in multiple languages and with subtitles.
- The courses can be offered to individuals, businesses, campuses, and governments.
- Their only competition is edX, which pays only 12% commissions.
- Payments are not made until you meet the $50 minimum.
- Earnings are limited to courses and specializations (not degrees).
- Data Science
- Computer Science
- Personal Development
- Language Learning
- Information Technology
- Math and Logic
- Physical Science & Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Arts & Humanities
Treehouse teaches students about evergreen tech skills in the coding and design industries. Their competency-based learning approach is built to ensure that students have learned, practiced, and absorbed the content when they are done their courses.
- You’ll receive a dedicated affiliate manager to assist you.
- Competitive commission rates.
- Banners and marketing tools.
- Paid or free trial signups and sales.
- Businesses can train teams to upskill, onboard, and cross-train.
- They offer 300+ courses covering 23 topics.
- They provide banners and affiliate tools.
- It is limited to the tech niche.
- Computer Science
Tradedoubler is a global affiliate marketing network. They have been in business for over 20 years and provide access to top brands like Microsoft, Groupon, HP, Puma, Avis, and T-Mobile.
- They’ve been around for 20+ years and are therefore one of the oldest affiliate networks.
- They have a 30 day cookie, and it tracks visitors through multiple devices even if they have cookies turned off.
- They have CPA, CPL, CPO, CPS, and CPC offers.
- They offer 2 tier earnings.
- Get paid on a monthly basis.
- They have 2000+ merchants.
- Their audience is global and they do business in 81 countries.
- The approval process is quick and easy.
- You can promote through coupon codes, deep links, banners, and API functionality.
- You can run custom reports.
- Most offers are for the European audience.
- Some offers are extremely restricted.
OfferVault is kind of unique in that it is not a CPA network. It is a reference tool that helps affiliates find offers to promote. So, it’s not a Clickbank alternative per se, but it will help you find some good alternatives.
- You can easily find offers by searching for a keyword on their platform.
- You don’t have to join OfferVault to use their site, although it does help you keep track of your search results.
- They offer free affiliate marketing webinars.
- It is a great place to find ideas.
- When you find offers you want to promote, you’ll need to sign up with each company separately.
- Some companies have strict rules for acceptance.
- Some companies don’t even get back to you when you apply, so they must be out of date listings that people are no longer managing.
OfferVault has tons of niches, some of which include:
- As Seen on TV
- Baby & Family
- Career & Jobs
- Debt & Credit
- Health & Beauty
There are plenty of Clickbank alternatives to choose from once you outgrow Clickbank. Just pick one and run with it.
If you’re looking for some tips to take you to the next level, check out my affiliate marketing webinar!