The 3-step system I used to make 7-figures of Affiliate Commissions in my first 3 years as an affiliate marketer.
So you wanna make money but you don’t wanna have a job, huh?
You’re probably sick of punching a time card or spending too much time away from your family. Or maybe you’re just tired of giving away so much of your time to something that doesn’t feel meaningful.
Looking for more ways to earn money?
Check out the video below to learn how I went from $0 to $3,000,000:
It’s not crazy to want to create something for yourself that feels fulfilling and brings you income at the same time. And that’s what this article is all about.
But Can You Make Real Money?
We’re going to show you how it is possible to make real money without a job. We’re not talking about making pennies here and there by taking surveys or using apps that pay you to watch videos. That’s just a waste of time.
We’re talking about creating a real income for yourself by doing something that makes you feel good and that fulfills you.
Now, it’s important to point out that the ways to make money without a job that we are going to show you take a lot of up front work. But doesn’t everything that is worthwhile?
Take it from me; I don’t like delayed gratification, and although I was always on the right track with the different ways I set out to earn passive income, I never stuck with it long enough for it to get me anywhere. Now, I’m staying consistent and I’m seeing the results.
You have to have faith and patience when you are engaging in fulfilling ways to earn money without a job (at least with the ones that earn real money). Consistency and not giving up is what leads to success.
The good news is that all of the methods we are going to teach you today not only earn real money, but they are also passive income streams, which means they create residual income that keeps coming in long after you’ve done all the initial work. That’s a beautiful thing!
3 Fulfilling Ways to Make Money Without a Job
So let’s dig in and look at three fulfilling ways to make money without a job so that you can start creating something that means the world to you.
Affiliate marketing is where you promote other companies’ stuff online and receive commissions for doing so. You use a link that is unique to you so that the company knows that any sales that come from that link are associated with you, and you find ways to get people to click on your link and purchase.
It’s perfect for you if… you enjoy networking and sharing products you love.
It’s not a good fit if… you want to hide. In order to make money from affiliate marketing, you need to find people to purchase the stuff you’re promoting, and you can’t do that by hiding out, expecting people to find you.
What We Love About Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is one of the most fulfilling ways to make money without a job for so many reasons:
- You can start making money immediately with affiliate marketing, especially if you have a network of people in your niche.
- There aren’t many up front costs involved.
- You don’t have to stock inventory or even handle credit cards.
- There are affiliate programs in every niche known to man.
- You don’t need a website (although it certainly helps if you want to make really good money with affiliate marketing).
- There are so many methods for getting traffic to your affiliate links, such as Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, and blogs to name a few.
- You can promote recurring affiliate programs and actually build up a large passive income over time.
The Downside of Affiliate Marketing
In our eyes, the benefits definitely outweigh the downside of affiliate marketing, but there are always cons in every money-making opportunity. So, here they are:
- It can take 1-2 months to get paid after you’ve earned your commissions.
- You are promoting other people’s stuff, which means you are building other people’s businesses instead of your own.
- You don’t have control over the products or the terms of selling them.
Tons of Free Affiliate Marketing Resources Available to You
We teach about affiliate marketing probably more than anything else we teach here at Buildapreneur. If you look at our affiliate marketing blog posts and Spencer’s affiliate marketing videos, you’ll learn a ton.
Probably the best place to start is to watch Spencer’s free training…
Affiliate Marketing Masterclass
Learn where to focus your efforts as a beginner with no money and no time.
Discover how to scale your new affiliate marketing business exponentially.
Know how to automate your entire business so it runs on autopilot day and night.
Reserve Your Spot Here
Blogging is basically writing about a niche, publishing it on your website, and then finding ways to get it in front of your target audience. Each blog is unique and bloggers earn income in many different ways, which may include any combination of affiliate marketing, product creation, dropshipping, YouTube, Google Adsense, and more.
It’s perfect for you if… you enjoy writing and you want to explore a topic or niche in depth.
It’s not a good fit if... you hate writing, you don’t like delayed gratification or if you don’t want to put yourself out there (with blogging, you need to be open with people and share your story and your unique personality; otherwise they won’t connect with you or read your blogs).
What We Love About Blogging
There is so much to love about blogging, especially if you are looking for a fulfilling way to make money without a job. Here’s what we love…
- Feed Your Passion – As a blogger, you can learn about and write about something you love so it doesn’t feel like work, and it’s a great way to earn money while learning all about something you might not otherwise have time to learn.
- Create Something You Love – You can make it whatever you want it to be. Most bloggers think of their blog as their baby. It’s so much fun to create something that is completely yours with no one telling you what to do (other than following best practices, of course).
- Earn Passive Income – Blogging allows you to earn passive, recurring income for years after you did the initial work. The posts you write today will continue to make sales for you for years (if you do them right).
- You Can Use Pinterest To Get Traffic – You aren’t limited to just getting organic traffic from Google, which can be pretty difficult these days. Pinterest is actually a search engine and it can help you to get massive exposure to your blogs.
The Downside of Blogging
Even though blogging is one of the best ways to make money without a job, there are some definite downfalls to blogging that can make it not the best fit for everyone…
- You Need To Be Patient – Although blogging is one of the best ways to make money without a job, it does take a while before you start making that money. It takes persistence and consistency, and you need to be okay with delayed gratification.
- It’s a Little Too Technical For Some – There is a good amount of technical know-how that comes along with blogging. But if you are relatively computer savvy, you can take a blogging course or read some blogging articles and be off and running.
- It Takes a Little Money To Get Started – There are some start up costs involved with blogging, such as website hosting, domain registration, and optional costs such as professional themes and plugins, and software that helps you manage your business like email marketing software, social media schedulers, and other time-saving apps.
YouTube is one of the most fun and rewarding ways to make money without a job. YouTubers are popping up all over the place, and you can tell that they love what they are doing just by the passion they convey in their videos. It just entails creating videos in a specific niche and doing the things that will make YouTube favor your videos so that you can earn money through YouTube’s ad features when people watch your videos.
It’s perfect for you if… you enjoy talking on camera and being in the spotlight.
It’s not a good fit if… you are afraid to talk on camera and prefer to hide behind a computer.
What We Love About YouTube
YouTube is Spencer’s absolute favorite platform, and here’s why…
- Earn Passive, Residual Income – The YouTube algorithm makes it pretty easy to make good money, and not only that but to make passive, residual income. If you do it right, you’ll be able to make money month after month, year after year on your videos.
- No Investment is Needed – There are no start up costs involved with starting a YouTube channel. Over time, you might want to invest in some video equipment or additional software to run your business, but it is not something that is necessary.
- No Website is Needed – You can run your whole business on YouTube if you want so that you don’t even need a website. Many YouTubers keep it simple like that and it works!
The Downside of YouTube
Just like with everything else, YouTube isn’t for everyone, and it might not be for you if you aren’t okay with these things…
- It Won’t Happen Overnight – Just like with blogging, YouTube isn’t something you are going to earn money from overnight. You need to stay consistent and keep making videos even when you aren’t seeing the money coming in because it takes a while before you see results. Success on YouTube comes from making small goals, such as getting to 1000 subscribers, and seeing that through before moving onto another goal.
- Stage-Freight Might Get the Best of You – You have to be comfortable speaking on camera to make it on YouTube. Sure, there are other ways to make videos, and that could work, but you will probably need to be comfortable speaking on camera at some point to have much success.
Learn the YouTube Algorithm
Once you understand how the YouTube algorithm works, you can speed up your results. We’ve got you covered! Just read this article or watch the video embedded in the article to understand how YouTube works.
Go to the Article
The ways to make money without a job that we’ve outlined here can be mixed and matched in any combination that you choose. You might want to start a blog and a YouTube channel and promote affiliate products. Or you could combine just blogging and affiliate marketing. Of course, you could always just choose one.
If you’re just starting out, begin with one method and master that before adding another. If you try to learn all of these things at once, you will drive yourself crazy and fall into overwhelm, which only leads to giving up.
No matter what way you go about it, though, all of these ways to make money without a job can be extremely fulfilling if you remember to do them around what you are passionate about. Too many people start a blog or get into affiliate marketing just to make passive income, but because they aren’t passionate about it, they don’t have the stick-to-it-ness that is needed to make it a success.
This is your chance to do something that feels worthwhile to you! As Spencer always says grab life by the horns and go for it!